Community Exchange Program
Annex Market is expanding our reach and are looking for entrepreneurial, values driven members of communities across Ontario.
Starting in mid-July, Annex Market will begin offering deliveries 1-2 times per week to locations across the province. Customers can order by midnight the day before and pickup the following afternoon at a community exchange point.
We are accepting applications for community exchange leaders across the province of Ontario.
Community Exchange Leaders
- Work from their home.
- Receive shipments twice per week from Annex Market for orders being picked up that day, usually delivered in the morning. Shipments come in coolers and crates.
- Be available for pickup for orders from 2pm to 5pm on the desired pickup days (or longer if preferred).
- Pick each order for a customer to then take away in the customers own container.
- Are encouraged to buy and sell local products for sale to compliment Annex Market offering.
- Are entrepreneurial and eager to promote inside of their community.
- Appreciate our values and want to support the fabric of local food.
- Must be over the age of 18 and have Smart Serve and Food Handlers Certificate.
- 5% of all revenues sold on the site will be paid monthly as a revenue share
- All profits from sales sold curbside.
If you think you have what it takes, please complete this application and we'll be in touch when we are ready to expand to your community.